Join your colleagues at Safety Harbor Resort & Spa for another Professional Opticians of Florida's exceptional education weekends. West Coast Better Vision offers an education-packed weekend for Opticians, Apprentice Opticians and Student Opticians.
Earn all 20 required hours of education from highly respected practitioners and recognized industry leaders. When you are ready to wind down a bit, be sure to join in the fun on Saturday evening at "Opticians After Dark" for some food, scavenger hunt prizes, and camaraderie!
West Coast Better Vision Conference Highlights
- Variety of CE topics will be offered, giving you plenty of options
- Hands On Frame Fitting & Adjusting Workshop
- World Class education available at a World Class resort
- Earn all 20 of Florida’s required hours of continuing education in one weekend
- Lunch on Saturday is included with your full weekend or Saturday registration
- Flexible day rates, you only pay for the days you plan to attend
- POF’s optician friendly payment options
- Your education dollars support your profession locally & nationally
- Optical Trade Show. See it First in Florida!
- POF has negotiated a special room conference rate to save you money
Schedule at a Glance
Friday, May 5th
10:00 am Registration Desk Opens
12:00 pm CE Courses Start
Saturday, May 6th
Sunday, May 7th
7:30 am Registration Desk Opens
8:00 am CE Courses Start
11:45 am Lunch & Trade Show
Once education ends on Saturday, please join us for Happy Hour in the Trade Show followed by Rock with the Doc and The Pupils
7:30am Registration Desk Opens
8:00am CE Courses Start
Join Transitions at their booth for
POF's PROMISE TO YOU
POF’s goal is to provide you with the friendliest service possible and to treat you as the professional that you are. We accept all major credit cards & personal/company checks in advance & on-site.
POF is happy to offer an optician-friendly cancellation policy. If you need to cancel for any reason, POF will give you a 100% credit towards a future event, no explanation needed. Just send us a note confirming you cannot attend & we will credit your account after the event.
Special Accommodations: In accordance with ADA, if you have any special requirements that we need to accommodate? Please call 850-201-2622. Pre-registration and 7 days advance written notice is required.