Registration for the POF Virtual Shows is NOW OPEN!
The Florida Board of Opticianry voted to adopt POF's proposed Emergency Rule to allow Florida Opticians the option to complete all their 2019-2020 continuing education requirements via home-study due to COVID-19. This emergency rule expires on September 28, 2020, unless the Board of Opticianry approves another 90-day extension. We recommend completing your online home-study courses prior to September 28, 2020.
What does this mean for you? You may complete your 2019-2020 education requirements in three different ways:
1. Attend POF's live conferences
2. Complete your requirements via the home-study courses listed in pofce.org.
3. Complete your requirements via any POF Virtual Show
4. Combine any method above
Tell me more about the POF Virtual Shows?
On August 31, all Virtual Show registrants will receive an email with a unique link to access all the amazing live event education content. All education content and videos may be viewed 24-hours a day and completed at your own pace. POF recommends completing all home-study/virtual education prior to September 28, 2020 as the Florida Board of Opticianry has not stated if they would approve a second extension. Each educational video will conclude with a short quiz at the end, to remain in compliance with the emergency rule change.
Member - Virtual Show Education Access $117
Standard (non-member) - Virtual Show Education Access $227
Visit POF.org to register today!
VIRTUAL SHOW HIGHLIGHTS
- Nearly 40 different CE topics will be offered, giving you plenty of options
- All 20 of Florida’s required hours of continuing education
- Complete on your time schedule
- ABO, NCLE approved courses
- POF’s optician friendly payment options & 100% cancellation refund policy (up to 72 hours in advance)
- Your education dollars support your profession locally & nationally